Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Like a photograph of a sunken city on the ocean floor.

Hmm what a nice metaphor. Murakami gets me always with his pictures and moods, with his characters that seem to be from far away and at the same time thinking and talking our words, our thoughts and living our lives, or the ones we dream of.
I read it today in the morning while sitting in the subway on my way to work and it just came back to my mind - secretley wishing to get back to my book soon.
Somehow, there are not many thoughts on my mind today... or I guess there are rather too many things going on which give me no time for extensive thinking, or let's say thinking in the way I want to. I really enjoy my travelling times, but at the same time it always kinda puts me out of concept and it takes me some time to move back into the rhythm at the "new" place. Feelings and thoughts can change with location, putting us in this awkward situation of not knowing how to control our thougths and feelings - since it obviously changes while moving from place to place - or maybe it's just about getting to know the different "MEs" in ourselves.
Yup, that's it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home